ZAYTOVEN'S MASTER CLASS
Master Class Topics Included:
• Digital vs CD
• Servicing DJs
• BDS/Media Base
• What’s Digital?
• Public Relations
• Social Media
MUSIC ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
Materials & Information That You Need To Apply:
1. Specific information on the school music program(s):
• Total number of students enrolled in school and music program
• Program plan details
• Participating Teacher's information
2. Inventory of current musical instruments
3. Musical instrument wish list
4. Additional information of your program’s story, compelling needs and the overall potential
impact of instruments. Please include the following:
• Why you need this supply of instruments including any information on need level of school and school community
• What makes your program unique? Please tell us of any individual stories that make this program stand out
• How this supply of instruments would affect your current and future programs
• Qualifications of music teacher(s) and the level of his/her dedication to the program
ZAY AREA PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Eligibility to apply for ZAPP:
• Organization must be in good standing with their local State Department (Certificate of Good Standing may be requested)
• Organization must provide narrative description of current program activities that provide food, clothing, and/or hunger relief to the less fortunate in their communities.
Must include history or service provided and number of participants served or assisted.
• Organization must provide upcoming event details and potential community impact
Date and time of event, location, expected number of attendees, etc.